let us know if this helps or not. You can also browse the old ipmonitor support site for FAQs, etc...
first off: thanks for the answer.
I did already know about page83 - should have said in my initial post, my bad.
It helps a little, but I was trying to find out if there actually is documentation of all that 5000 Monitors that are mentioned on page 64.
My intention/task is to kinda check if ipMonitor is interesting for us. Therefor I thought it was kinda cool to check the defaults monitors and what information they can deliver.
The number of monitors listed in the documentation, via a number, are not supplied monitors, but the total number of monitors you can have across all your devices.
(Thanks for your answers, I appreciate them.)
... however page 83's list does not contain all sub'monitors, as can be seen here:
- Active Directory Monitors
- Distributed File System Service
- DNS Server Service
- Filer Replication Service
- Intersite Messaging Service
- Kerberos Key Distribution Service
- Windows Time Service
- DNS Client Service
- Security Accounts Manager Service
- Server Service
- Workstation Service
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Service
- Net Logon Service
- LDAP Version Script
- LDAP Active Threads
- LDAP Bind Time
- LDAP Client Sessions
- Directory Service Threads in Use
- Address Book Client Sessions
- Directory Service Notify Queue Size