2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2011 4:39 PM by zhollett

Looking for the table which contains this piece of data.

zhollett

I have created a custom poller which checks a date on a UPS.  I have selected to not keep historical data on this date as it only changes every 5 years when the batteries are replaced.  When I view the node via our Orion site, I see the date which the UDP retrevied from the UPS.

The question I have is this:

When you use the Universal Device Poller and select to NOT keep historical data, where is the data that it does collect get stored? (looking for the Table name)

Thanks in advance

Zach

• Re: Looking for the table which contains this piece of data.
          netlogix

does this get it for you?

SELECT [CustomPollerStatus].[Status], CustomPollers.MIB
           FROM [CustomPollerAssignment]
            inner join CustomPollers on CustomPollers.CustomPollerID = CustomPollerAssignment.CustomPollerID
            inner join CustomPollerStatus on CustomPollerStatus.CustomPollerAssignmentID = CustomPollerAssignment.CustomPollerAssignmentID
           where CustomPollerAssignment.Nodeid = <YOUR_NODE_ID>

• Re: Looking for the table which contains this piece of data.
              zhollett

netlogix - You are the winner :)

Worked perfectly:

SELECT    dbo.CustomPollerStatus.Status, dbo.Nodes.Caption, dbo.Nodes.NodeID, DATEDIFF(Day, dbo.CustomPollerStatus.Status,
                                    GETDATE()) as Days
              FROM         dbo.CustomPollerStatus INNER JOIN
                                    dbo.CustomPollerAssignment ON dbo.CustomPollerStatus.CustomPollerAssignmentID = dbo.CustomPollerAssignment.CustomPollerAssignmentID INNER JOIN
                                    dbo.Nodes ON dbo.CustomPollerAssignment.NodeID = dbo.Nodes.NodeID
              WHERE     (dbo.Nodes.Caption LIKE '%ups%') AND (IsDate(dbo.CustomPollerStatus.Status) = 1)
              Order by Days DESC