This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Customized IP SLA views for HTTP and UDP Jitter operations

I did my best to search around to see if this was asked already, but here goes:

Is there a way to setup individual views for each of the IP SLA operations? For instance, we have a slew of HTTP operations and UDP Jitter operations. If I'm in my Top 10 view, click on an HTTP operation, then try to customize its view (tailored towards the HTTP relevant graphs)...it seems that ALL IP SLA operations get customized as well. I've got to assume that there is a way to setup a default view for HTTP and a seperate default view for UDP Jitter as each page has its own header i.e "HTTP Operation Details" and "VoIP UDP Jitter Operation Details"

Thanks in advance!

• Hi cwilliams15,

thanks for feedback. Unfortunately this is not possible in current version of IPSLAM.  We track that as feature request (FB89080 for internal folks).

For other IPSLAM users, please speak up if you are looking for the same functionality.

thanks,

Michal

• I'd like to be able to create custom Menu Bar tabs for each type of test, as we have 100's of tests from many routers to the same destination.

Example, we run DNS tests from all out routers to multiple DNS servers.

We run HTTP tests to multiple Web servers on all out IPSLA routers.

We running IPSLA tests for our Cisco Telepresence devices.

So having a tab for each one of these with a filtered view would help narrow down the view to specific tests/devices with just one click.