This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Map Maker Integration Feature Request

Not sure if anyone else would find this useful, but I've been pineing for this feature for quite some time...

Have some method of linking a device to the maps it's included on. (ie. find device on map) feature. This is available in SNMPc (shudder) and would prove extremely useful in situations where a device is blinking DOWN, and we'd have the ability to click on the device, then find it on a map. Or at the very least, dump a list of maps that particular object is a member of, so we can select one.

I know where was a workaround published which required a bit of SQL stored procedure work, but I was hoping for an integrated solution. I'm also aware the mapping tool isn't technically part of the db with regards to the content...