This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
The easiest way to do what you want is to take an existing report, filter it, and then save that as a custom report. In this case, I'd use the "Console - Overview" report.
- Select the Console - Overview report in the list
- Click Run and pick a sample date range (can be short, but ideally would have severity 5+ things in it so you could search)
- Click Select Expert and add your Severity >=5 criteria
- Click New...
- Choose genericalert.severity
- Choose "is greater than or equal to" and fill in or select 5
- Click OK
- Click Export Report
- Choose Crystal Reports (RPT) and Disk file, then click OK
- Navigate to Program Files (x86 if 64-bit)\SolarWinds Log and Event Manager Reports\CustomReports
- Save your report there as an RPT
To run the pre-filtered report:
- Go back to Settings
- Click Category > Custom Reports on the right
- Hit the "refresh report list" button on the top in the Quick Launch, or hit F5
- Click your Report (it'll be called "Console - Overview" and will show the file path from step 7 above)
- Click Run
Hope that helps.