This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Performance Profiles

Just a quick one here.  I figure this can be done possibly through reporting and filtering but how nerd cool would it be if you could do it through something buit-in with just a few mouse clicks.

I would love to be able to set "performance profiles" against say servers and some network gear.    These would be canned but customizable profiles that would be based on stats over time say the last month or so.  You would be able to say , show me all servers or routers etc that violate these profiles or maybe even alert off them. 

This would be common things in each profile such as CPU utilization, disk usage , mem usage , response time etc.  Anytime a node went into the red on any of those items they would show up as violating the profile.