This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
The following procedure should help you. Please post back if you encounter any difficulties.
- Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Report Writer.
- In the report tree on the left, select Historical Volume Usage Reports > Average Disk Space Used - Last 12 Months.
- On the General tab, edit all fields as required.
- On the Filter Results tab, create conditions to limit your report to only those volumes on those nodes about which you actually care.
Note: For more information about configuring report filters, see "Filter Results Options Tab" in the SolarWinds Orion NPM Administrator Guide. For more information about working with condition groups, see "Understanding Condition Groups" in the SolarWinds Orion NPM Administrator Guide.
- Customize options on the remaining tabs as required. For more information, see "Creating and Modifying Reports" in the SolarWinds Orion NPM Administrator Guide.