2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2011 1:45 PM by limahl

IPM 10.5 and Safari issue

limahl

As a mobile engineer, it's important for me to be able to reach the IPM web interface remotely.   I have discovered that it's impossible to tree down the Device viewer listing when using Safari.   When you go under My Network, and try to open any of the groups, it hangs on "Loading..." and the right pain refreshes with the full group view. 

I have found this issue with issue with Safari under IOS, MacOS and Windows when trying to access the web interface for IPM 10.5.

Can this be addressed or is there a work around when using IPM on Safari?

• Re: IPM 10.5 and Safari issue
          jgervin

There haven't been any discussions about Safari, as far as I know. We are looking into the latest releases of FF, IE, and Chrome.

• Re: IPM 10.5 and Safari issue
              limahl

If your developers will be writing an IOS application for iPhone's and iPads, then this would be moot.  The issue is for me is that our company deploys iPhones for our technical staff and accessing IPM over Safari on the phone doesn't really work.

It just would be a nice feature if Safari or an IOS application would be available for those of us who are very mobile.