This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report in WebConsole that I cannot drill down on the displayed Nodes

I have created a custom report which displays as expected in the Web console. However I am unable to clik onto any of the Nodes shown to drill down for a more detailed look

Another very similar custom report I have created is absolutley fine and allows me to drill-down. I have looked through the settings and report formats of both and cannot see anything obvious that I am missing.

Any ideas please?

Thank you

• in the new report, did you include the field "Node ID"?  if you include the field, and then format it to be a hidden field, does that work for you?

hope this helps :)

• That's got it! Of all the things?

Thank you very much.

• Greetings,

hi sir Chrystal, Could I as ask some question about the reporting on my Solarwinds NPM. Is just that I customized an Advance report using report writter after I save it, and I believe it seems to be good and working because every time I Execute the SQL Query and Preview, it displayed the desire report to be pullout by the Query on to the database it self. but the problem is that my when I view my customized report in the Solar Winds Orion Web Console my Customized report named(Node Duration Summry) is there but it do not show any report only "No activity to report" what i see. Although it show report information in Report Writter and when it comes in Web is None? What suppose to be the problem on this? Please Help me. Thanks you very much. Please reply ASAP. Please also see the attached files. Thanks

reportwriter1.jpgweb1.jpgweb2.jpgreportwriter2.jpg

• Greetings,

hi sir Chrystal, Could I as ask some question about the reporting on my Solarwinds NPM. Is just that I customized an Advance report using report writter after I save it, and I believe it seems to be good and working because every time I Execute the SQL Query and Preview, it displayed the desire report to be pullout by the Query on to the database it self. but the problem is that my when I view my customized report in the Solar Winds Orion Web Console my Customized report named(Node Duration Summry) is there but it do not show any report only "No activity to report" what i see. Although it show report information in Report Writter and when it comes in Web is None? What suppose to be the problem on this? Please Help me. Thanks you very much. Please reply ASAP. Please also see the attached files. Thanks

reportwriter2.jpg