2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2011 2:33 AM by Halef

Universal Device Poller quirk - Beta 3

drhodes

Using Microsoft RDP (XP to Windows 2003 Server).

Logged into the SW Server and have Universal Device Poller, when I Browse the MIB's (1.3.6.1.4) and choose the manufacturer sometimes the + sub-categories do not display properly

When I expanded Modules, the Products list displayed in it or nothing even displays at all. I close the MIB Browser, then re-open it and can navigate to the correct MIB I am looking for

• Re: Universal Device Poller quirk - Beta 3
          drhodes

Left is when it is incorrectly displayed, right is the correct display

[MainTaskThread] ERROR All - Exception in MainTask Loop - Unable to create DB connection sleeping 30 seconds

[MainTaskThread] ERROR All - Error in SetupDBConnection System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
             at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
             at AlertingEngine.SWAlertingEngine.SetupDBConnection(SqlConnection& DBConnection, SqlCommand& DBCommand, SqlDataReader& DBReader)

• Re: Universal Device Poller quirk - Beta 3
            Halef

Could you please upload diagnostics, so we can look at that issue? See the Leapfile Instructions topic.

Thanks,