4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2011 10:15 AM by robert_mcdaniel

Better keep paying your maintenance!

Term

I received this email today.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the soon to be released ipMonitor v10.5, we’re  making a change to licensing.  After 8/30 ipMonitor will be limited to  500 monitors. 

Current customers on maintenance will not be  affected, and will continue to run and renew ipMonitor unlimited as they  have before.  We are reaching out too you since our records indicate  your license is over 6 month past due on the maintenance  renewal. This is well past our grace period, so we will need to in fact  re-purchase the product.

I do have pricing available that takes into account your previous purchase, and I would be happy to get that quote over to you.

Of course you’ll also get the upgrade to version  10.5 and all its new features including Exchange 2010 monitoring, a  great new printer monitor, UI updates and more.

Like I mentioned we would be happy to help  facilitate your need by offering a nice discount to any customer who had  previously purchased the product.

Please feel free to use the contact information below to reach out to me, and I will be happy to provide you a quote.

I hope your Friday is going well,

Gabe Hensley  -  Product Manager ipMon/ET/LAN