I'm sorry, it seems we have a mistake in Beta notes. HP 420 is not yet explicitely supported in Beta 2. We are definitely targeting it to be included in the next beta/RC.
The difference in topology is that in 10.1.3, this was all done during discovery. In 10.2, it's more like a background task. If you still have inaccurate topology after several hours, please provide any details you can. I`d guess diagnostics would be great as well. See Beta Topology asking for assistance with topology.
Do you have the leapfile instructions to upload your diagnostics from the beta so I can look at your topology information?
Also, if you could include in your upload a list of connections that are accurate.
No, I don't have the Leapfile instructions...
1. Navigate to http://solarwinds.leapfile.com
2. Select the Secure Upload option
3. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient email address
4. Fill out the form and provide some information about your issue in the subject line.
5. Select the Select Files To Send (Regular Upload) option
6. Browse to the compressed capture file
7. Select the Upload & Send button