4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2011 1:24 PM by dclick

unable to edit any node

dclick

Fresh intsall of the beta, imported most of my stuff correctly, except my vmware hosts, which is not that big a deal.

However, when i try to go to the admin/manage nodes page and edit ANY node (server, Cisco router/Cisco switch/etc.) I get the following error:

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0012: The type 'Orion_Nodes_Controls_WmiInfo' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'App_Web_wmiinfo.ascx.6b1a5ea.vywzdetp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Source Error:

Line 422:
      Line 423:               PollingMethodSelector.SnmpInfo.MultipleSelection = true;
      Line 424:              PollingMethodSelector.WmiInfo.MultipleSelection = true;
      Line 425:
      Line 426:               if (mNodeStatusPolling)

Source File: c:\inetpub\SolarWinds\Orion\Nodes\NodeProperties.aspx.cs    Line: 424

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5446; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5420

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error