2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2011 12:05 AM by tdvojmoc

"Select all" box

tdvojmoc

When managing nodes in NPM 10.2 beta2 only when interfaces are displayed the "Select all" box doesn't work as expected. It doesn't select interfaces, on the other hand it deselects any already selected interface.

• Re: "Select all" box
          Ashur

Would you like to select all interfaces when you select node? (Just like it is in ListResources)

Would you like to select all nodes (and their interfaces) when you check "select all"?

• Re: "Select all" box
              tdvojmoc

Would you like to select all interfaces when you select node? (Just like it is in ListResources)

Would you like to select all nodes (and their interfaces) when you check "select all"?

I've selected show interfaces in node management and entered a search string (e. g. tunnel). Then I was trying to select all interfaces that search returned.

But that was yesterday, today I cannot reproduce that behavior. O:-) The only difference from yesterday I can think of is that yesterday I was running network discovery from another session at the same time.

Sorry for that.