This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Consolidating ip's

Hi, any one suggest me how to consolidate the different set of IP's to be added as a single list instead of whole subnet ip's

• You can create a subnet that covers the addresses. When you create the subnet, make sure the box for "Add IP Addresses with the subnet" is not checked. Then once you have the subnet, click "Add IP Range" on the subnet and put in specific addresses or ranges.

So even though you are adding a subnet, you do not need to add all of the addresses.

• Thanks Mav,

Is it possible to for different set of ip address ranges could be added in a same single list.  can i have any technical support contacts for about discuss in details.

Regards,

Rajadurai

• Rajadurai--

If you on active maintenance, you can open a support ticket here.

When you open a support ticket, would you:

--Reference this thread to Support.
    --Post back here with a case number.
    --Post any solutions you get from Support.

Many thx,

M

• Hi,

Please find the below case id for the reference

Case #253453

It would be helpful if i have contact for tech support. 

Thanks,

Rajadurai

• Hi Rajuadurai--

Our support rep contacted you on 6/25 about this issue. Can you check your spam folder?

Here is the message, fyi:

------------------------------------------

I'm not sure I understand. I presume this is on the Manage Subnets & IP Addresses page. If so, you can click on Add and then create a group.

Once you have the group, you click and drag a subnet into the group.

As for individual IPs, they have to stay with the same subnet-although you could add an individual IP address as a /32 subnet.

Please let me know if that's what you're asking about.

Steve Audette
    SolarWinds Support

------------------------------------------

HTH,

M