4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2011 10:04 AM by cwhisonant

Deleted VM's

cwhisonant

How can I prevent deleted VM's from showing up in the management console? Shouldn't there be a way to clear them out? Some also continue to display in the reports that I have running daily.

By the way, Hyper9 is an awesome product!! It's helped us a lot in our environment!

• Re: Deleted VM's

By default, if you delete a VM from your environment, it will go "stale" after 24 hours (still show up in search results but be greyed out) and should be removed from Virtualization Manager search results and reports after 48 hours.

When did you delete the VMs?

Glad to hear the product is helping out!

Jon

• Re: Deleted VM's
              cwhisonant

Jon, thanks. I actually deleted a VM on June 27 at 4:30PM. I noticed that it did show up as greyed out and now it doesn't show up in search results. However, it did show up in the report that just ran at 9:30AM today (65 hours later). Guess I will see if it's gone from the report tomorrow. But this VM has been turned off for a month or so and in the reports it still shows up as using cpu, memory, and disk. Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow, but it still appears that something isn't working 100% right with it still showing up in the report that way.