You shouldn't notice any real difference from v5 to v9. More than likely, it is a configuration issue on the switch itself. Have you confirmed that the configurations are consistent?
Hi, can you elaborate on what you meant by "consistent"?
This is the configuration I used:
Telnet into user exec mode on the device
2. Password: ******
3. #copy running-config startup-config
4. #configure terminal
5. #ip flow-export destination <ip address> <udp port>
6. # ip flow-export version 5
7. # ip flow-export source <loopback IP>
8. #interface <interface name and number>
9. >#ip flow <ingress/egress>
**repeat steps 8 to 10 for all interfaces which netflow need to be enabled**
11. #copy running-config startup-config
That config is for a normal router. A 7600 is more like a switch than a router and thus uses distributed processing. So I think you will need to setup NDE. Search for the netflow config on this site for a 6500. I think that will work for you since 7600's and 6500's are closely related.
Just to be sure, is the NDE you referring to is regarding the MLS configuration?
mls flow ip interface-full
mls nde sender version 5
We will try it and see if it fits our problem, thanks!