5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2011 11:25 AM by jnelson

No data in any report

jnelson

We have stumbled on a somewhat urgent and critical problem. It seems all of the monitors in ipMonitor are working, however there is absolutely ZERO data/graphing in any of the reports, for what a random sampling would indicate affects every monitor we have. 

As you might imagine, this is a major problem. Are there any suggestions?

• Re: No data in any report

Are you on active maintenance? If so, open a support ticket.

When you open a support ticket, would you:

--Reference this thread to Support.
          --Post back here with a case number.
          --Post any solutions you get from Support.

I'll also do some research to see if I can find you an answer.

Many thx,

M

jnelson

Marie, we do have active maintenance, however i wanted to start here as we are using the RC and i wasnt sure if it would be "supported" yet. I'll open a case and post back here.

Thanks,

Joe 

jnelson

Support Case #253385

Hi Joe--

So sorry--brainfreeze--*forgot* that you were using an RL. Looks like Support is helping you. Please post back with your findings.

Thx,

M

jnelson

We have another network inventory tool running on the same machine as ipMonitor, and even though they utilize different ports and have their own services, it seems they were interfering. Stopping and restarting the applicable services seems to have solved the problem. However, it should be noted that both were working fine together, and then ipMonitor just stopped graphing data... the machine hadnt been rebooted or anything of that nature, so it may become a recurring event. At any rate, its been running fine since we got it back up and running on friday.