Hi, I have a problem while enabling Netflow on Cisco WS-C6509 running on IOS 12.2(18)SXD7b, hopefully someone can help me on this.
I can't seem to be able to use ">#ip route-cache flow" command in the interface configuration mode, says the command is invalid. I also tried ">#ip flow ingress" and ">#ip flow egress", also invalid. Any workaround?
EDIT: More information below.
This command is what I used for Cisco 7606 and 6509 devices. However it only works for 7606 which is running on 12.2(33)SRC6.
Telnet into user exec mode on the device
2. Password: ******
3. #copy running-config startup-config
4. #configure terminal
5. #ip flow-export destination <ip address> <udp port> --> define SOLARWINDS IP
6. # ip flow-export version 5
7. # ip flow-export source <loopback IP> --> example: loopback0
8. #interface <interface name and number> --> enter interface configuration mode
9. >#ip flow <ingress/egress>
10. >#exit --> exit interface configuration mode
**repeat steps 8 to 10 for all interfaces which netflow need to be enabled**
11. #copy running-config startup-config
12. #exit --> exit the telnet console