By free, do you mean an eval copy? If so, how long have your had it?
Couple of things you may want to check.
1) Do you have WinIce/SoftIce or Ollydgb dubugging tools installed? If so, this may be your problem.
2) If not, you could try the following IE config change:
- Click the Tools button , and then click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab.
- Ensure that the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes are selected.
Please post back your results.
I have disble then re-enable the 2 options. Afterthat Cattools has started.
Thank you for your answer.