NPM 10.1.2 SP1
Ran a big discovery over the weekend. I imported a raft of nodes that I now relaize I do not want to monitor. I used "Manage Nodes" with the search feature for IPs 10.2.12. anything. First I tried mass delete, the delete function just hung there and eventually failed. Single delete failed too. I'm using the "admin" account. I went in and changed the admin account to NOT use browser integration and now the deletes are running OK
Prior to changing the admin account I did reboot the NPM server. SQL DB is on a seperate SQL cluster.
Tough to tell what is going on here with out investigating further, please open a support ticket.