This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Main script error: An object with the given name has already been added. on line: 0

Hi all,

Can somebody please help me here?

Last couple of days, I am getting following error message for scheduled backup.

Date stamp                    Device name                  Error description
2011-05-30 06:01:44    Kiwi CatTools Service    Main script error: An object with the given name has already been added. on line: 0

I am unable to take backup as well. I am using cat tools 3.4.0. Kindly let me know the solution.

Thanks in advance!!!!

• Hi hariharanp,

I'd need to gather soem CatTools diagnostics files from you to look into this further.

Can you please raise a support ticket for this issue and one you receive the automated response, reply again with the following diagnostics files (as a zipped attachment).

1)  the infolog.txt file from the CatTools install folder

2) a sanitised database report (which allows me to see how your devices and activities are configured)  - uses the 'Create sanitised database report' option on the File > Debug menu.

Thanks,

Steve

• Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply Steve. Issue got resolved after the service restart.

But now I having issue with Nortel 470 switch backup. I am unable to add/edit the Nortel 470 switches for schedule backup, option are grayed out. I have raised a service request number  247320. Please do the needful ASAP.

Thanks in advance !!!!

• Is the schedule timer stopped?  (Check on the Activities pane).  If not, then this is most likely the issue.

Steve