This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

muti language support

As a non-English user, I am puzzled that why  all Kiwi softwares don't support muti languages?

• Hi Snoopypig - internationalization/localization is no trivial process. If it were easy, we would have done it! That being said, we are looking at doing it for some of our other products. What would be your language of choice? Would you choose one product over a similar product because it was available in your native language, even though it cost more? 

--Christine

• If just used for a tool by myself, I don't mind if it supports my native language or not. But occasionally I need use it to create reports to my boss or share its results to my colleagues. I can't ask my boss to learn English first before reading my reports. I think within my budget I will choose multi-languge version if they are similar in almost aspects.