This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Support for HP Networking A-Series

Hi,

we use Kiwi cattools very often in our datacenters with Cisco hardware. When can we expect all features for the new HP Networking A-Series which are deployed now ?

Kind regards

Kay

• Hi Drbest - are there certain activities that you need more than others? We increment requests each time a customer asks for them and we add new functionality and device support with each release. We are planning another release for later this year, so please send me your wish list. 

--Christine

• Christine,

thx for reply.

I need the same funtionaltiy like "Device.Backup.Running "Config", Device.Backup.TFTP", "Report.ARP table""Report.X-Ref.Port MAC ARP" which you provided for all Cisco related Hardware for our  HP networking A-series Routers (like HP A-MSR20, HP A-MSR30, HP A6600 , HP A8800) and A-Series switches (like HP A5800, A5820, A5820X, A7500, A9500 and A12500).

We have a Kiwi Cattools license, if you need assistence please let me know for support.

Kind regards

Kay

• Hi DRbest - will do. We will definitely be in touch when we start working on these. I'll put these in as request with high priority. 

--Christine