This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion Versions Report in WebUI

I would like a place in the Admin section of the WebUI that would allow me to see which versions of the Orion software (NPM, APM, etc) are installed on all of my systems (Primary, Additional Pollers, Additional Web).

• If you go to Settings -> License Details you should see much of this info there.  What don't you see that you would like to see?

• If you go to Settings -> License Details you should see much of this info there.  What don't you see that you would like to see?

In the License Details it really only shows the different versions of installed software for my Primary system, it doesn't show the versions of software for my Additional Poller (Only the core version, not NPM, APM, etc) and it also doesn't show anything for my Additional Web.

I would like to see the level of detail that the License Details page shows for the Primary for all of my systems.