We do not have an officially tested and supported method. However, you should be able to accomplish this using the following steps. Remember, always backup your database before making changes of this nature.
- Backup your existing NPM Database
- Install IPAM 2.0 on the NPM server.
- Copy the file "…\SolarWinds\Orion\Information Service\2.0\Schemas\IPAM.Attributes.xml" from the evaluation IPAM server to the NPM server.
- Copy and modified or created report files from …\SolarWinds\Orion\Reports\ directory from the evaluation IPAM server to the NPM server.
- Transfer content of all tables starts with “dbo.IPAM_” prefix
- If you have DHCP servers, you will need to create credentials on destination machine manually (by IPAMSettings website) and assign them to DHCP servers.
After this all IPAM data including custom fields, IPAM settings will have been migrated.
NOTE: There is no simple way to transfer credentials as rows in database, because credentials are partly encrypted.