1 of 1 people found this helpful
You could do with an advanced SQL report but I think you should be able to do this with a standard report.
To do this with a standard report try the following...
- Create a new report and choose "Current Status of Nodes, Interfaces, Etc" as the report type
- Select the following fields under te Select Fields tab...
- Network Nodes --> Node Details --> NodeID
- Network Nodes --> Node Details --> Node Name
- Custom Pollers (Current Status) --> Custom Node Pollers --> Status
- Set the following under the Filter Results tab...
- Records where Poller Name is equal to <enter your poller name here>
Let me know if this works.
Thanks for the help in pointing it out. I had not used the "Current Status of Nodes, Interfaces, Etc" report category before, so I didn't realize the UnDP custom pollers were in there. That worked perfectly.
Sean, thanks for the help as well, I just gave Byron's solution a try first and it worked for me.
Thanks again to the both of you.