This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Poller SQL Report

I need to know how the tablular custom poller webpart pulls together the different values from the custom pollers.

I have one node, which itseld collets 90+ sensor values. It has a custom MIB which collects these values as a table. I have not been able to get Orion to pull back the entire contents of the table - and so have created 3 custom pollers to pull back the individual value within the MIB table.

I have created a tabular webpart that then combines these 3 pollers for this one node.

This combined values from the same MIB look like this on the node page - just the one node we collect 90 sensore value from.

I need to be be able to re-create this report and its tabular format in a sql report - then also produce a trend chart to show the summary of usage over time.

I cannot find a way to link these 3 value together, as they all have different assignment id's, all have slightly different timestamps - so I have convereted to smalldatetime -but I still need a join reference that will allow me to join value 1, 2 and 3 together at the exact time as shown in this tabluar udp webpart..

• The answer was staring me straight in the face! i missed it until a fresh start this morning...

its all contained in the RowID.

SELECT     TOP (100) PERCENT dbo.iMeterAmpValue.iDate, dbo.iMeterSensorDescription.iMeterSensor, dbo.iMeterAmpValue.Status AS Amps,
                          dbo.iMeterAmpStatus.Status
    FROM         dbo.iMeterSensorDescription INNER JOIN
                          dbo.iMeterAmpValue ON dbo.iMeterSensorDescription.iDate = dbo.iMeterAmpValue.iDate AND
                          dbo.iMeterSensorDescription.RowID = dbo.iMeterAmpValue.RowID INNER JOIN
                          dbo.iMeterAmpStatus ON dbo.iMeterSensorDescription.iDate = dbo.iMeterAmpStatus.iDate AND
                          dbo.iMeterSensorDescription.RowID = dbo.iMeterAmpStatus.RowID
    GROUP BY dbo.iMeterAmpValue.iDate, dbo.iMeterAmpValue.Status, dbo.iMeterAmpStatus.Status, dbo.iMeterSensorDescription.iMeterSensor
    ORDER BY dbo.iMeterAmpValue.iDate

I have currently set these up as views but will convert to derived tables..