This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Monitoring WIndows Clustering

I have two SQL servers that I monitor which are using Windows clustering and they utilise shared drives so that when the servers failover the shared drive is lost from one server and picked up on the other. However this means that Solarwinds brings up an event that says that 'Interface Polling has Stopped, Could not remap interface. Check ifDescription'

If you go on the Node Details screen these drives now show as unmanaged on the Server that has failed

To stop this event I have to remove the drives from monitoring but this is less than satisfactory as I would then have to add them again when the servers failedover, is there any way to set up Solawinds so it knows the drives are shared or perhaps a way to stop the event appearing just for these servers so I wouldn't need to remove resources.

Thanks.