2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2011 7:55 AM by SteveHDI

Cisco 3750 and Cisco RPS 2300

SteveHDI

I have a stack of Cisco 3750 swithes connected to a Cisco RPS 2300 redundant power supply. Any guidelines on how to monitor Cisco enviromentals from NPM. I struggled with the Universal Pollers and Mib walkers and just getting no-where

thanks

• Re: Cisco 3750 and Cisco RPS 2300
          Questionario

you were on the right track... for anything that is not found in the content exchange zone, that would be the way to go for UnDP's.

I do believe that someone already uploaded cisco environmentals to the content exchange zone... if these do not include the correct OID for your redundant power supply, I would suggest opening a case with cisco and ask for the OID.

• Re: Cisco 3750 and Cisco RPS 2300
              SteveHDI

Ok, after some google searches I found the correct OIDs but now its getting NPM to read them. I applied them to the device but when I go to the Node Details page then scoll to Cisco SupplyState I see "No pollers assigned or no statistic results. Click edit button to change universal device poller assignment!" When click edit then go to the Universal Device Poller drop down menu, there is nothing to select. What step am I missing?