This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NTA V3.7 Install Error

Has anyone seen this error when installing NTA V3.7?  I tried to install earlier but got errors about the trial version I had installed a few years back.  I ran the NTA Clean Up to remove all Netflow entries in the data base.  Now when I try to do a clean install of 3.7 I'm getting this error.

Database configuration failed:
    •  Error while executing script- The file 'D:\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\NetPerfMon_1.NetPerfMon_Data' cannot be overwritten.  It is being used by database 'NetPerfMon'.
The file 'D:\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\NetPerfMon_1.NetPerfMon_Data' cannot be overwritten.  It is being used by database 'NetPerfMon'.
The file 'D:\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\NetPerfMon_1.NetPerfMon_Data' cannot be overwritten.  It is being used by database 'NetPerfMon'.

Thanks