This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

UnManage Scheduling Utility - Dynamic Grouping

The UnManage Scheduling Utility is good to an extent.  I would like to be able to have dynamic grouping in the same way that I can now create dynamic groups from the Web Console.  Right now I have a dark window for all firewalls.  Since I have a custom property setup for them I was easily able to select all firewalls and create the unmanage task.  Problem of course is when new Firewalls (or any other device) is added I then would have to go back in and find that newly added device(s) and update the task.

Since the dynamic grouping queries already exist in the Orion Groups I would think it should be too difficult to add this functionality by allowing us to set an Unmanage task against an Orion Group.  With the group itself being dynamic it would be covered....