I checked the support logs for this error and have some things for you to try.
If these don't work, you'll need to run diagnostics before contacting support. Also, I read that support did the following after receivingdiagnostics. They may or may not apply to your configuration, but you can try them.
- Check out this KB article.
- Make sure that you have enough space on your SQL Server for the database as this has been known to cause the error.
Let me know if this helps,M
- Shrink the database and the transaction log
- Fix the Network Service Permissions problem.
- Set the database connection timeouts from 20 to 200 and from 90 to 900 (or use different values depending on your configuration).
- Set up a discard for informational syslogs.
- Repair Orion installation.
If you own the product, feel free to open a support ticket. If you are evaluating the product, please post back and we can get an SE to reach out to assist you
thanks for your reply, we already tried the KB post but did not fix our issue.
we are evaluating the produc and we have to send managemetn report for the PoC by next week and until now we have only 3 devices !!!
Gotcha, since you are evaluating I have sent an SE your info and I am going to have them reach out to you to assist.