You can mass change all of your drive space monitors to a 5% threshold using the Mass-Edit Tool. Here's what you need to do:
- Go to Devices tab.
- Click "Edit -> Mass Edit -> Monitor Properties"
- Use the following values:
Start with: No Monitors
SmartGroup Filter Rules:
1. Add monitors where "Property" "Object Type" Matches Regular Expression: "drive"
Replace using Change Rules:
1. Replace Min Threshold by Overwrite. Replace with: 5
4. Click Preview to make sure you changing the right things and then click "Next".
That should be all.
Regarding your other question, are you wanting to communicate with ipMonitor using scripts? If so, you can use ipMonitor's SOAP interface. More on this is found here:
If you are wanting ipMonitor to trigger scripts, you need to use the External Process Monitor.
If you have any additional questions, do let us know.
Chris Foley - SolarWinds - Support Specialist
Support:866.530.8040 || Fax:512.857.0125
network management simplified | solarwinds.com