This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Installing IPAM and IP SLA without a registered NPM installation

Hello everyone,

I have to integrate IPAM and IP SLA in an existing NPM installation. I checked that an existing NPM is required at least for IPAM. We have the active mantainance for every product.

We have an old NPM installation (NPM 9.1), with a 2005 SQL server without Service Pack. In addition we have some performance problem with the SQL server, then I'm afraid that installing an old IPAM version can impact further.

Actually getting a working IPAM quickly is highly required.

Can I install IPAM and/or IP SLA on a separate server without buying a new NPM license?

Thanks.

Daniele 

• You could do so for 30 day eval licences of each and that will give you 30 days to get the existing NPM up to snuff. Be aware that merging the data between the two seperate servers will not happen once you go to production with IPAM and IP SLAM.