This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Version 2010.2.1 Message Center Buggy?

Is anyone else out three running 2010.2.1?  Somehow I thought I was downloading 10.1 and ended up with 2010.2.1?  Regardless, when I click on message center the thing loads only about 25% of the time, many times it just sits and spins...  Anyone else seeing the same thing?   The other thing that sort of irritated me about this release is that it appears that the option to add/remove devices on the app side has been taken away?  I really liked the way the charts/addition of items work in the app side.  I guess I can still get to the charts, just can't add devices that way anymore...  Oy vey!

• FYI - 2010.2.1 is the "Orion.Core" version.  the NPM version should be to the right of that some.

I also am having issues with the messages loading.  If you open a ticket on it, please update this post as you go.  Thanks much!

• Ok, yep, it's 10.1.1...  I don't have time to open a ticket today...  The other really odd thing that's happened is since upgrading, my DL380 fan's are constantly running at high speed...  What in the world...  I don't see any CPU issues, etc.  Really quite odd!