SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor (Orion NPM) version 10.1.1 Hotfix 2
This hotfix requires the customer to be on Orion NPM 10.1.1 Service Release, which is available for download in the customer portal.
This hotfix provides an updated SolarWinds Job Engine to address potential delays in node status and volume polling. Delays in node status and volume polling may be revealed as gaps in chart and resource data.
You can download Orion NPM 10.1.1 Hotfix 2 here.
This hotfix applies to Orion Network Performance Monitor 10.1.1 (Orion NPM 10.1.1), and it should be installed on all Orion NPM servers, including any and all Additional Poller servers.
To apply this hotfix:
1. Log on to your Orion server using an account with administrative rights.
2. Create a backup of your Orion database.
3. Confirm that all Orion applications, including System Manager, are shutdown, as indicated in the following steps:
a. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features > Orion Service Manager.
b. Click Shutdown Everything.
Note: It may take a few minutes to stop all services.
4. Extract all files in the compressed hotfix file to an appropriate location on your Orion server.
5. Launch the JobEngine.v2.msi installer.
6 Complete the installation wizard.
7. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Configuration and Auto-Discovery > Configuration Wizard.
8. Check Services, and then click Next.
9. Complete the Orion Configuration Wizard.
The following files, in the default install directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SolarWinds\JobEngine.v2\, are updated during the execution of this hotfix:
For more information, contact Technical Support at http://www.solarwinds.com/support