Please help me procedures to upgrade 9.5 to 10.1 we are using NPM 9.5
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Call support they will email you a link to 10.0. We did the upgrade last week and it worked great. Waiting on 10.1 until after the next service pack.
If you can, do a "clean" install of 10.0 rather than upgrading from 9.5 to 10.0 and then 10.1.
I ran into issues upgrading from 9.x to 10.x that were solved by simply doing a clean install of 10.x rather than upgrading.
For anyone with this type of upgrade question, we've provided the Upgrade Instructions in your Customer Portal. You can download the Upgrade Instructions as follows:
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Click License Management on the left.
- Click Upgrade Instructions under your Orion NPM license listing.
- Extract the document set to an appropriate location on your local computer.
- Open the Start_Here pdf and follow the instructions.
Thank you all for the replies, I called support and they emailed me a link for version 10.
Did the upgrade and it went well.