2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2010 9:26 PM by jsintz

NPM 10.1 - where'd the horizontal separator lines go?

Just upgraded to NPM 10.1 today and one of the first things I noticed was that horizontal separator lines are gone on most, perhaps, all of the summary items. For instance "Top xx Volumes by Disk Space" and "Top XX nodes by CPU load". 

Any idea how I get the horizontal separators back?

• Re: NPM 10.1 - where'd the horizontal separator lines go?

Is no one else experiencing this issue?

This is only happening on the NPM pages. The SAME charts on the APM pages have horizontal lines. For instance "user links" when displayed on the default NPM page has no horizontal separators, yet the exact same "user links" displayed on the default APM page has 1px horizontal separator lines between each link.

HOW do I get the separator's on the NPM page? - The page is UGLY and hard to read!!

• Re: NPM 10.1 - where'd the horizontal separator lines go?

I found the issue!! Again, not that anyone else seems to care, but on the SummaryView.aspx page there is a snipit of code that is clobbering part of the Resources.css style sheet. This only seems to be included on the SummaryView.aspx page. Not sure if I'll be able to remove it or not, but I will give it a try tomorrow with detailed instructions if I am able to remove.

Here is the code that is removing the horizontal separator lines on the SummaryView.aspx pages.

<style type="text/css">       

.ResourceWrapper table tbody tr td, .ResourceWrapper table tbody tr th

{

border-bottom-width: 0px !important;           

}

.ResourceWrapper table thead, .ResourceWrapper table thead tr, .ResourceWrapper table thead tr td, .ResourceWrapper table thead tr th

{

padding: 3px !important;

}

.PropertyHeader

{   

PADDING-LEFT:10px !important;

}

</style>