3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2010 9:09 AM by byrona

Save Chart/Window Sets

Hello,

I inherited a network using Network Performance Monitor 9.2 (Solarwinds Engineer Toolset). I am fairly new to the application however it's power and use is immediately apparent. Perhaps I've missed something in the manual or on these forums however I can't seem to find a way to save and recall chart sets. For example I have a set of 4 charts that together tell me the overall health of my WAN links. I have another lets say 6 charts that tell me how my servers are doing. It's not feasible to have all these charts up at the same time so I would like to save each set and open them when neccessary. This or something like this must be possible, right?

Sorry if I haven't searched good enough.

Thanks,

Eric

• Re: Save Chart/Window Sets

Uhh.. Hello? Is this really that strange of a request or is it something so simple that its not worthy of a reply? Given how proliferate Solarwinds products are I would have thought these forums were more active.

pyro13g

I never used that version so I can't comment.  Easy in more current versions.

byrona

Uhh.. Hello? Is this really that strange of a request or is it something so simple that its not worthy of a reply? Given how proliferate Solarwinds products are I would have thought these forums were more active.

Firstly, these forums are incredibly active; however, this in no way guarantees that any particular post will get an immediate response.  Sometimes things get overlooked or folks just don't have an immediate answer, have patients and you can always open a support ticket or PM one of the community managers if necessary.

As far as your question is concerned, I am also not familiar with that version.  What I can say is that this is possible on newer versions.  You should check out the thread located custom view: group of  interfaces and see if this will work for your version.