This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report Scheduler after Upgrade to 10.1

I can no longer add new jobs to the scheduler since upgrading to 10.1.  I get a user permission error that says I can't write to the Tasks directory.  However if I add a new task via windows task manager it works fine.  Anyone else have this issue or know how to work around it?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I am getting this as well. Has anyone else seen this? 

10.1.1  Windows Server 2008 R2

• Works on mine, 10.1.2 RC on 2008 R2 - maybe it's a bug fix in the works...

• I am not 100% sure this is the same problem we are having since I am not the lead on this issue. But we are having a problem with Report Scheulder not updating the MS Tasks Scheduler when we make any changes. If I remember conversation with my co-worker this was infact fixed with 10.1.2.

You may want to contact support and get confirmation.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I need to update and correct myself. I have a support case open.

It no longer looks like Permissions issues. I have NPM 10.1.1. with Win2K8 R2. Wizard works great right up until the end and then dies with a mysterious error box.

The fun continues when I attempt to open MS Task Scheduler and it flips out stating that the task <name of my task> has been corrupted or someone has altered the file.

I ran orionpermissionschecker. exe per support suggestions, corrected some issues with the ApplicationData Directories, re-ran the scheduler and still no joy.

Am waiting for an update from support.  Help!   :(