This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Profiler File Analysis Rule Question

I would like a report that displays the individual files that are at least 1 MB and have a last access date of > 2 years.

To this end I have created a file analysis rule that gives me this information with the exception that I am limited to a list of 5000 records. How can I modify this number to give me all of the records that match the rule.

The rule is currently

Find 5000 Limit Type oldest by accessed age files with Operator Size greater than or equal to 1 MB and Operator Accessed greater or equal to 730 days.

• Profiler currently limits the number of files returned to 5000 per target.  You can subdivide the current target by doing local or remote shares leveraging the "depth" function which automatically subdivides the target per subdirectory. 

Brian