I am getting this as well, trying to install 10.1.1 SP1....
1 of 1 people found this helpful
The Collector may be having this error if it cannot get MSMQ to run, or it may not be installed. Please use the following to make sure that MSMQ is installed:
To install Message Queuing 4.0 on Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2
1. In Server Manager, click Features.
2. In the right-hand pane under Features Summary, click Add Features.
3. In the resulting window, expand Message Queuing.
4. Expand Message Queuing Services.
5. Click Directory Services Integration (for computers joined to a Domain), then click HTTP Support.
6. Click Next, then click Install.
To install Message Queuing 3.0 on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click Add Remove Programs and then click Add Windows Components.
3. Select Message Queuing and click Details.
Note: If you are running Windows Server 2003, select Application Server to access Message Queuing.
4. Ensure that the option MSMQ HTTP Support is selected on the details page.
5. Click OK to exit the details page, and then click Next. Complete the installation.
6. If you are prompted to restart the computer, click OK to complete the installation.
any specifics for Server 2012?