4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2010 10:41 AM by bshopp

Banner

Miron

Hi,

I know that the main area of focus of this release is the groups and dependencies which seems to work quite well. But would it be to much trouble to be able to minimise/remove the whole banner.

Miron

• Re: Banner
          bshopp

What's wrong or the problem with the banner?

Miron

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with the banner in comparison to the current release version. It has been a feature request in the past, to give the opportunity to minimise/remove so that when you have it on a NOC screen you have more real estate on the screen to use , where the banner takes up a significant amount of space. you could add it for the user to select themselves, like a little arrow for minimise, and/or in the user/group settings where you could have the statement: Banner Settings with the drop down options - Always On, Disabled, Optional.

I really like that you have included dynamic groups which is great - thanks for listening to the feature request(although im sure i wasnt the only that requested that one - I will take credit for that idea unless told otherwise :-)   ).

Miron

Miron

Brandon,

I assume from the lack of response that this is not on the SW dev radar and especially not for this 10.1 version.

Miron

bshopp

Sorry for the late response.  This is a very good and valid point and I have logged an item for this.  Most likely not a v10.1 item, but something I think is a good item for us to consider going forward.