This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Export the Chart from NPMV10

Hi All,

I am evaluating the NPMv10 and IPSLA Mgr. i have been trying to find a way to export the beautiful charts generated by NPM for device availabilty as the managment requries to get these details. The only option available was to export the data which was used to make these charts. I have close to 300 device on the network and making charts from these reports would be an unimaginable task.

Has anybody been successful in exporting the charts as such or is there a work around. 

Regards

Sanju

• you can either do that manually (I assume you dont want that) or you can create a dashboard that shows all the charts you want and use the report scheduler to email a report (which is just that dashboard inside an email).

I wish there was a way to use the report writer with those charts and also schedule those reports to be sent from report writer as pdf via email... but I guess its on the todo list of solarwinds but still going to take a while (I am guessing not enough people are asking for this feature)

• yes, its frustrating. I guess i will have to find other tools wiht this feature. 

Hope they come out soon with these features where the charts can be exported as such.

Thanks for your reply.

• for now you can also use sql reporting features or if you use other reporting tools like crystal reports...