Have you added Universal Device Poller Chart or Linear/Radial Gauge resources to your Node Details view?
To add these resources:
- Open a Node Details view in the web console for one of you monitored APC UPS devices.
- Click Customize Page in the top right of the view.
- Click + next to the column to which you want to add your UnDP resources.
- Add the following resources:
Note: Click Submit at the bottom of the Add Resources view to set your additions.
- Node Charts > Universal Device Poller Chart
- Node Guages > Universal Device Poller Linear/Radial Gauge
- Click Edit in the top right of your new UnDP resources to select the Universal Device Pollers you want to view and configure other resource options.
How do you get the upsAdvBatteryCapacity gauge to flip the warning and critical thresholds to the bottom of the scale?? The packaged UDP gauges show warning and then critical close to 100% but for a battery, I want critical at 10% (or thereabouts) and warning at 20% while 100% is normal. The gauge in shown in APC SmartUPS Universal Device Pollers looks the way I want but I didn't think I would have to import anything as the UDP was already included in NPM 10.4.2.
Found it. Didn't see the "Advanced Features" sub-menu where you can select "Reverse Thresholds".