18 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2010 9:42 AM by bshopp

Orion V.10 few problems

JaroslawLadyga

I made fresh installation of Orion v.10 on new MS 2008 virtual server and used existing database on another physical SQL server. Both servers are dedicated to Orion only. Everything went smoothly and worked fine at the beginning but now I realized that:

• CPU (server with 2x2.66 GHz CPUs, 8 GB RAM) is utilized at 100% almost all the time
      • Solarwinds Event monitor gives lot of warnings of Syslog type 1024 :(ManagedNodeState.AddNewNode()Error getting node from Nodes table!Error Details -System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)at SyslogService.ManagedNodeState.AddNewNode(String ip)all
      • Solarwinds processes are working in 32bit mode (acc Task Manager on the Orion server all SW processes are marked with *32 - maybe that is the reason of CPU utilization at 100%
      • charts are showing nothing in System Manager (gray area only at right pane of System Manager - if tried few times then Orion System Manager hanhs up)
      • Application Health Overview at startup website does not show pie chart if there are any limitations for view and view account.
      • I run Config Wizzard but it didn't help.

Does anybody have any idea if there is anything to fix by me or it is major problem?