This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SQL Help Comparing Last Sync Date to Today

Trying to create a report that will show when IPAM Transient Addresses are nearing the Max Transient Period (15 days for us).  So I want to compare the "Last Sync Date" in IPAM to todays date do a Diff and only show those entries where the Diff is less than X.  So far my SQL for Dummies book and I are having problems getting this to work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• My apologies to the SQL for Dummies authors.  I made that far more difficult then it needed to be.  In case anyone else wants to do this simply use

WHERE 
    (
      (IPAM_NodeReportView.LastSync < dateadd(dd,-11,getdate() ))AND
      (IPAM_NodeReportView.IPStatus = 'Transient')
    )

To the Thwack monitors..do i get points for both posting the question and then answering it myself? may have found a way to move up in the ranks ;)

• Thanks, Ralph, for posting. I will verify your answer and you will get points for it, thereby moving up the ranks ;-)

M