2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2010 10:15 PM by vinnithebear

Web Chart without titles

Hi folks!

Can anyone tell me is there a way to tell Solarwinds Web framework to draw a chart without a title and subtitles? Only graph, axises and footer

I've tried to put empty string in <Title>, <SubTitle> and <SubTitle2> fields in NetPerfMon.Chart, but I've got a chart with empty space instead of a title.

• Re: Web Chart without titles
          bshopp

Did you just edit the resource within the web console and remove the name there?

• Re: Web Chart without titles

I edited NetPerfMon.Charts file and removed contents of <Title></Title> field.

Let me explain more specific. Any chart in Solarwinds WEB UI is produced by Chart.aspx and must have a template in *.Charts file, right? OK, *.Charts file has <Title><SubTitle><SubTitle2> fields for default values. And Chart.aspx accepts Title= SubTitle= SubTitle2= variables to override the defaults, right?

I tried to put empty default values to NetPerfMon.Chart, or put %20 to Title=... variables - the effect is the same: I get a chart, with a white space in the header area. But I want a chart without header at all, so the actual graph data or legend are on the very top of the chart.