This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Problem with Maps after upgrade to Version 10.0

I upgraded to version 10.0 last week.  Since the upgrade, when I access the maps from the webpage the background image for the maps and the associated icons for the nodes will not display (see attached screen capture).  If I refresh the map 8-10 times, it will eventually load.  When I open the maps in Network Atlas, everything shows properly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I had a similar problem after upgrading - what I found was that I had a local version of Network Atlas installed on my polling engine.  I upgraded the version of Atlas on my laptop and was modifying maps there, and I got the error.

Once I went back to the polling engine and installed the upgraded version of Atlas on the server, my maps started showing up normally. 

Hope that helps!

Chris.

• Hi,

we have this issue tracked in our system. If you are accessing the maps through the "All Maps" page, wait for 30 seconds after the All Maps is loaded, and then click on a map. Eventually, just wait for 30 seconds after the issue occurs and then refresh the page.